We, at Asklaila.com invite all the users to participate in #AskLailaReviewContest and win amazing prizes every week. All you need to do is write a review/rating to a business on Asklaila. You can rate any business on Asklaila, you used in recent past. Your reviews will help millions of people in choosing the right business.
AskLaila Review Contest : Write Your Reviews/Rate Business & Win Redmi 3S prime every month and Bluetooth handset every week
Time Line : – 25th April to 24th Jun
What to win:
Every month, a lucky winner will be announced and will be awarded with Redmi 3S prime.
Every week, a lucky winner will be announced and will be awarded with Bluetooth handset.
Steps to win :
1.Write your review :
Explain your experience in detail about the business.
2. Get people talking :
Share your review on Facebook and tag AskLaila Page.
3. Keep them coming :
Post more and more reviews to be winner.
How to Participate? :
– Go to www.asklaila.com and login to your account. (You can also login through Fb/Google Account)
– Find the business from search bar, which you want to rate/review.
– Click on post review button on the business listing page.
– Share your experience about the business.
Terms and conditions :
– Winners will be selected on the basis of the review written.
– The more useful and informative the review, chances to win increase.
– We will compile all the useful & informative reviews and put them in the lucky draw to select one lucky winner.
– All lucky winners will be reached via Email.
– Reviews need to be original as we will not accept reviews copied from other web-sites.
– This contest closes on 24th Jun 2017.
– Increase your odds of winning by reviewing multiple businesses and share it on Facebook and tag AskLaila page.
– AskLaila reserves the right to edit, discontinue or revise the terms and conditions anytime during the contest.
– For any question, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Winners will be decided by the internal team using unbiased techniques and will be considered as final. Once announced, these will not be subject to any changes whatsoever.